- St Mary's Health
- Cottonwood, Kamiah and Kooskia Clinics
- Doctorate of Medicine, SABA University School of Medicine, May 2013
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College May 2008
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho June 2013 until 2016
- Hobbies: Home improvements, Gardening, Outdoor activities and Sports
"I enjoy being a physician because it allows me to interact with all types of people and hear their stories, learn where they've come from and possibly help him live longer healthier life," says Brunson. "I am passionate about preventative care and I feel that providing excellent preventative care and educating patients on their health as much as possible will help to keep them out of the emergency room and improve their overall health."