Skip to content
Individual Layouts For Directory
1055 Riverside Ave., Orofino, Idaho 83544
701 Lewiston Street, Cottonwood, Idaho 83522
- Dr. Schmidova joined our staff in 2016 and is currently preforming surgeries at St. Mary's & Clearwater Valley Hospitals.
- Graduated University of Washington School of Medicine
Undergraduate Degree Boise State University, Top Ten Scholar
- Penn State, Hershey, PA - June 2008
- Dr. Schmidova practiced at McKee Medical Center in Loveland Colorado for 8 years before joining us in 2016.
- Dr. Schmidova and her husband make their home on Kidder Ridge in Kamiah and enjoys cooking, gardening, hunting, skiing, reading and learning new things. "I want to learn how to fish and keep bees, ect."
- Surgical services Dr. Schmidova offer include:
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (minimally invasive gallbladder removal)
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy (minimally invasive appendix removal)
- Removals of lipomas and other skin and soft tissue lesions (benign as well as cancerous)
- Minimally invasive and traditional surgeries such as:
- Hernia repair(inguinal, incisional, umbilical and ventral)
- Breast(benign masses and malignant cancer removal)
- Small and Large bowel and bowel obstruction